Wednesday 27 July 2011

Recent Update

Hi guys since my return from Europe I have been working at a little beach cafe situated in a beautiful cove in Cornwall.
I have not yet however abandoned my dream of being a journalist and neither am I willing to let my hard work at University count for nothing.
Earlier this month I completed a period of work experience at FourFourTwo football magazine, probably the top magazine in it's genre.
I absolutely loved my time at FourFourTwo and completed a number of tasks that included getting several of new stories published on their website.
Since returning home I have been in contact with them via email and continue to produce articles for their website on a freelance basis.
Living in London for a week was an incredible experience and I was amazed by the city. So much happening, London truly it a city that never sleeps and one where boredom must such a rarity!
This may sound quite sad but I was also enthrawled by the public transport network. Living in Cornwall I am used to sporadic buses once an hour if I am lucky, so to be able to catch a bus every seven minutes was quite something!
Luckily I am off to London again soon to watch Iron Maiden hopefully put on a special show to end their mammoth world tour.
In the mean time here are a selection of images I took in London and the odd football article to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment