Friday 13 January 2012

2012

Apologies for the lack of updates over recent months.
The hectic Christmas period has prevented me from cracking on with any articles lately, in fact it has prohibiting me from posting at all.
I hope you all had an enjoyable festive period and are now proceeding successfully with all kinds of new years resolutions.

2012 is set to be a monumental year in my life. Hopefully it will be a year where I am able to find a job more specific to my journalistic aspirations, one which offers stability and prosperity in the long term.

I hope 2012 allows me to be able to continue to travel to some of the world's most fascinating places. Already lined up is a trip to the Catalan capital of Barcelona where I will also be visiting the magnificent Camp Nou to watch Messi and co in action. I vow to take many photographs as I have done on my previous jaunts away from these shores to add to my photographic portfolio.

Also in the pipeline is an epic looking stag-do, unfortunatly I can't divulge much information on here in case the stags happen to stumble across it and I would hate to be the one responsible for ruining the surpirse!

Thailand has also been discussed with friends, a trip that if it did come to fruition, would be a massive cultural eye-opener.

2012 will no doubt also be a massive year in the world of football and with Euro 2012 just around the corner, hopefully I will be able to bring more analysis on the footballing topics away from the popular gaze.

Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment